• Advertisement

Does anyone know my truck?

Discuss all things related to 4x4, Isuzu's and anything else related to getting out and about

Does anyone know my truck?

Postby bedford4x4 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm

I've had my truck for about 6 months now and it has occurred to me that someone in the New Zealand chapter of the Isuzu club may have owned it before me, especially considering the modifications done to it.

I have done very little to the truck, so the modifications listed were done by someone pretty familiar with Isuzus.

The Rego is YW2388, so if this is you, could you PM me because I'd really like to know a bit more about what modifications you did.

Thanks.
bedford4x4
Isuzu Baby

City: Christchurch
Vehicle: 1992 Isuzu Mu 2.8 Turbo-diesel, Bighorn intercooler + bonnet scoop, 2 1/2" exhaust with free-flow muffler and resonator, 1" body lift, 2" rear shackle lift, torsion bars wound up, ball-joint swap, fuel tank lift, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, rock-sliders, aftermarket alloy bash-plate.

Re: Does anyone know my truck?

Postby jezza » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 pm

looks like you need a wof soon :lol:
jezza
Isuzu Junior

City: Chch
Vehicle: 94 Mu

Postby Demonic » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Can i mention that for a small fee a criminal can find where you live and steal your man mobile!
Cheers,
Andrew
**I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder. Only problem is my horn doesnt work anymore.**
Demonic
Isuzu Master

City: Wellington
Vehicle: Lexus V8 powered Surf. Sorry Mu is gone... but i do miss it

Postby bedford4x4 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm counting on the fact that the people using this forum are genuine people, not eggs who go round stealing other people's stuff.
bedford4x4
Isuzu Baby

City: Christchurch
Vehicle: 1992 Isuzu Mu 2.8 Turbo-diesel, Bighorn intercooler + bonnet scoop, 2 1/2" exhaust with free-flow muffler and resonator, 1" body lift, 2" rear shackle lift, torsion bars wound up, ball-joint swap, fuel tank lift, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, rock-sliders, aftermarket alloy bash-plate.

Postby geeves » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 am

all the people that have registered are but any fool can read the forum.
Dont worry too much though theives are too lazy to go through the hassel of finding where you live unless you have something really valuable thats easy to sell.
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to General Isuzu and 4x4 discussion